Useful Examples of JScheme codeThis package contains examples of using JScheme to enhance the Java experience. The JScheme code is designed to be viewable from a web browser as well as executed by JScheme, so one file serves as tutorial and code.
- run.scm provides shell scripting capability that is used to make JScheme. See src/build/jscheme-bootstrap.scm for an example.
- command.scm provides a simple command line processor. New commands can be defined with the (define-command) macro. I use it for building and running Java applications.
- Active.java provides active debugging capabilites to your Java application.
- Dan Friedman wrote a very nice paper: Object Oriented Style which shows how to use define-syntax to write a Object Oriented extention to Scheme. friedman-init.scm initializes JScheme and loads Dan's code. This is a serious example of using macros!
- siscnum.scm - redefines the arithmetic operators in JScheme to use the SISC numeric tower (sisc.sourceforge.net). You must then explicitly converted computed numbers back to Java when using them in javadot calls, e.g.